Who Is Cote de Pablo?

Who Is Cote de Pablo?
She was born on November 12, 1979, in Santiago, Chile, to Francisco de Pablo and Maria Olga Fernandez. She has a younger sister, Andera, and a brother, Francisco, and immigrated to the United States at the age of 10.
What Is In A Name? Though she’s known the world over as Cote, de Pablo’s real name is actually Maria Jose. According to the actress, “When I was in 5th grade, people couldn’t pronounce it, so I told them to call me Coty. Then I found out there was a beauty line called Coty, and I hated that! So I changed it to Cote. A lot of people don’t get it, but in Chile, if your name is María José, they call you Cote.”
At age 15, she began working in the entertainment industry. First, she hosted episodes of the talk show Control (1994-95) on Univision, alongside former Entertainment Tonight host Carlos Ponce. Then she landed roles in commercials, and she even had a short stint on the ABC daytime soap opera All My Children, reportedly alongside Rudolf Martin (ex-Anton), who would go on to later play her half-brother Ari on NCIS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cote de Pablo Confirmed to be a Mother!”

Cote de Pablo appears disheartened with an unfulfilled life.

Thanking her Y&R co-star boyfriend for having the "worst influence" on her life, Cote de Pablo of "NCIS" said.