Cote de Pablo, Renowned "NCIS" Star, Reveals Hidden Passion

Los Angeles, July 11, 2023 - Cote de Pablo, the famous actress known for her role as Ziva David in the television series "NCIS," has unveiled a long-hidden passion. In an exclusive interview, Cote de Pablo shared that among her secret interests is the art of drawing and painting. The actress expressed that she has always been passionate about art but chose to keep it hidden from the public eye until now. "Art is a way for me to express emotions and create a new world," she said with excitement in her voice. "Since my childhood, I have been involved in drawing and painting. It's a passion that brings me great joy and serenity." While many fans know Cote de Pablo as an excellent actress, very few have had information about her passion for art. The actress has never shared her artwork on social media and has kept it exclusively for herself. "I create paintings and drawings for myself and often for close friends," she added. "It's a wonderful way to express a deep part of myself that we don't see on the screen." When asked if she has any plans to exhibit her artwork in the future, Cote de Pablo was open and mentioned that she has considered the possibility. However, she decided to keep this passion as something intimate and personal. "Perhaps one day in the future, I would like to share my artwork with the world, but for now, art is a private realm for me," she said. "I feel like it's a way to maintain my connection with myself and be in touch with my deepest emotions." With this revelation, Cote de Pablo has gained even more admirers who are thrilled with her newfound artistic abilities. Meanwhile, fans eagerly await the upcoming season of "NCIS," where she continues to shine in the role of Ziva David.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cote de Pablo Confirmed to be a Mother!”

Cote de Pablo appears disheartened with an unfulfilled life.

Thanking her Y&R co-star boyfriend for having the "worst influence" on her life, Cote de Pablo of "NCIS" said.